2.4G 4CH micro low voltage SFHSS Reiceiver, with ESC
2.4G 4CH Micro Low Voltage SFHSS Receiver Built-in Brushed Regulator
- Item name: recipient
- Channels: 4
- Input voltage: 3V - 5.5V
- Weight: 1.4 g
- Dimensions: 21.3 x 11.9 x 5.8 mm
- Connector size: JST 1.0mm
- Base size: 1.25mm 2P
Recommended parts for this receiver (not included):
- Servo: 1.7g servo with JST 1.0mm connector
- Battery: 1S 3.7 V 100 mAh LiPo battery with 1.25 mm 2P connector
- Compatible with FUTUBA transmitters.
- Built-in 2A brushed ESC, supported external brushless ESC, no programming required.
- The receiver signal can remain stable even at a voltage of 2.5 V.
Initial setup & pairing:
- Insert the bind plug into the channel labeled "BIND" and switch on the receiver.
- Set the failsafe protection for the throttle valve and user interface (recommended to keep the throttle valve to a minimum; the entire user interface is in the middle position). Hold down the bind button and turn on the remote control.
- The frequency of the receiver LED changes from fast to slow. A few seconds after the end of the binding, the LED of the receiver always lights up. All fail-safe protection settings are successful.
- Remove the bind plug from the "BIND" channel. Turn the receiver back on and all channels are working properly. To test the fail-safe function, roll the lever into the corner and switch off the control. The user interface and the throttle control return to the original position in which the failsafe was set.
Not suitable for conventional wide voltage servos .
The reverse power supply damages the receiver.
Use a low voltage microservo when using a 1S battery.
Scope of delivery:
- 1x receiver