Model airplane wheels for an exclusive slow flyer, 30mm diameter
- Length: 138mm
- Material: wood
- Weight: 0.9 grams
- Step 1: Put the wooden propeller parts on top of each other and glue them.
- Step 2: Use fine rasp and shape propeller.
- Step 3: Use emery paper from coarse to fine for fine sanding
- Step 4: oil or paint the wood.
- Step 5: Mount the micro screws and use them with our slow flyer motor kit, for example.
Warning: Not suitable for flight use.
- Fokker E.iii
- Etrich Taube
- Blériot XI
- Sopwith Camel
- A6M2 Zero
- P-51D Mustang
- Avro 504k
- Humming Bird
- Fokker DR.1
Scope of delivery:
The scope of delivery includes the following parts:
- 2 x plywood sheets
- 12 x micro screw
Shipping & payment:
We process your order on the same day and send you your accessory with DHL free of charge throughout Germany .
Shipping to other EU countries (except Austria) only possible on request.
Shipping outside the EU is only possible on request.
At the checkout you can pay safely and quickly by credit card, invoice or PayPal !
Returns & Refunds:
If your KIT does not suit you or if it was delivered defective, you can of course send the product back.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
You will receive a return label and you can return your order.
You will receive a refund of the purchase price after we have received and checked your return.
You can find more information under our terms and conditions.