[SET] Fokker DR.1 KIT, sticker, servo, motor + propeller, RC model airplane
The Fokker DR.1 Triplane Slow Flyer KIT, 358 mm wingspan, 1/20 scale
The special offer is only available on our homepage!
Save up to 18 euros compared to the original price with the set purchase .
You can find information on building instructions, electronics, the aircraft's center of gravity, etc. under the menu item (above on the website) " Building instructions ".
We use Japanese paper to cover the models (included in the scope of delivery + application instructions in our building instructions).
- Model size: 280 x 358 x 135 mm
- Wingspan: 358 mm
- Weight without electronics: 30.1 g
- Weight with electronics (+/- 5 g): 48 g
Important: We do not deliver mountains of paper (building instructions, descriptions, etc.) with your order.
Scope of delivery:
The scope of delivery includes the following parts:
- 4 x balsa wood leaves, 1 x plywood sheet
- 2 x carbon rods, 1 x hinge fleece, 2 x tire sheath, 1 x shrink tube
- 20 x micro screw, 8 x mini magnet
- 3-piece MG dummy (for 2 MGs)
- Covering material: 1 x Japanese paper (17 g per m², white)
- Electronics: 3 x servo (1.7 grams), 1 x plastic propeller (138 mm), 1 x motor (coreless 8520 motor)
- Decoration: 1 x sticker
Shipping & payment:
We process your order on the same day and send you your KIT with DHL free of charge throughout Germany .
Shipping to other EU countries is no problem. You can find more information in our Shipping FAQ: Click here!
Shipping to Switzerland is possible for an additional charge. Write to us!
International shipping is only possible on request .
At the checkout you can pay safely and quickly by credit card, invoice or PayPal !
Returns & Refunds:
If the product does not appeal to you or has been delivered defective, you can of course send the product back.
Please contact us at info (a) slowflyer-bausaetze.de .
You will receive a return label and you can send your order back.
You will receive a refund of the purchase price after we have received and checked your return.
You can find more information under our terms and conditions.
Ask? Visit our FAQ!
You have questions - we have the answers.